This year’s Heritage Parade may look a little different but that allows for more creativity, more fun and MORE community involvement! If you are wondering how to participate in the 2021 Heritage Parade, we have some ideas for you below, but we can’t wait to see what you come up with. LEX Get Creative!!!
- Simple Shout-Out
“We are << Name of Group>>, Happy Roots and Heritage Festival!!!
“Happy Roots and Heritage Festival from << Name of Group>>”,
- Community/Senior/Church groups/Athletic teams: Simple Shout out example
- Cheer/dance groups: You can perform a short routine, and end with a shout-out.
- Greek letter/fraternal lodge groups: Step/stroll/walkout and shout out/greeting
- Vehicles (ex. Consolidated District, Motorcycle groups, etc.): Film Drive by
- Any group: Film a drive by. You can have a homemade float, you can decorate it and include in your video submission.
This year’s theme is “Black Excellence: Still, Like Air I Rise”
DEADLINE TO SUBMIT VIDEO: Wednesday, September 15th, 2021 at 11:59pm
Questions: Contact Luceara at email@example.com